- To own and control their own business
- To work at their own pace, be it full-time or part-time
- A business that works with one employee (you), or many employees
- A business that will provide a good living, plus the freedom to enjoy the fruits of your labor
- To help others
- To be a part of the global energy conservation effort
- All of these things in an already established and proven business model
Becoming a dealer for GES Global can be one of the most rewarding and profitable opportunities available. We provide our partners the ability to be in business for themselves but not by themselves. It is an opportunity to participate in the ongoing “green” movement by assisting organizations in reducing their energy use. This helps the economy, preserves natural resources, and reduces pollution. There could not be a better time to operate within the energy conservation and efficiency industry given the world’s focus on reduced energy costs and mitigation of greenhouse gas emissions.
GES Global provides you with all the independence of your own business. You will also receive the benefits of training by one of the leading companies in the field of energy conservation. You have the ability to utilize GES Global established technology and systems and you can follow our proven, powerful marketing program to help you succeed.
- Provide significant energy savings
- Are generally passive and will not alter your customers business operations
- Does not require any employee involvement on behalf of your customers
- Require no maintenance
- Easily installed by locally available contractors or factory trained, independent outside service providers
- Will not adversely affect your customer’s environment
- Comprehensive analysis of their electrical use, detailing their costs to operate various loads
- Real solutions to reduce their electric bill
- Guaranteed and Insured savings
- Guaranteed return on their investment that can range, on the average, from 10-30%
- Reduced equipment maintenance
- Extended equipment life
- Reduction of their Carbon Footprint
- Overall savings of up to 30% or higher
- No technical experience required
- You can start immediately as if you’ve been in business since GES Global's founding
- You’ll be using technologies that have been developed, tested, and proven over many years
- You’ll be trained to present the business case to your client, gather facility data, present the GES Global generated analysis and energy saving solution proposal (see next item) to your client, and manage the installation of their fast payback electrical energy saving system.
- The facility data you gather is analyzed by our experienced central staff who will then deliver to you the most effective electrical energy saving system for your client.
- GES Global provides the knowledge, expertise, tools, support, and the technologies. You provide the initiative.
- You do not have to purchase and stock inventory
- No need for a store front
- Minimal to NO employee costs
- You will not need to order GES Global equipment until the contract is signed by your customer and you have received a substantial deposit, which usually covers the cost of the equipment and labor.
- Systems sold by GES Global Partners average 50% commission or more per sale
- Average gross profit margin of 50% (based on most recent 12 month data)
- GES Global Technologies
- Solution Sales Methodology
- While you’re selling a solution with a defined return-on-investment for your client, the profit margin is generated through the installation of GES Global products
- Products are only sold through GES Global's channel
- Authorized Partners can recognize significant profit margins
- Technical support
- Sales support
- Marketing support
- Immediately available
- Remarkably inexpensive
- Geared toward the countless, untapped world of residential, commercial, and industrial facilities of all sizes, all of whom are searching for energy savings
- Only requires a one-time fee of $2,999.00 (USD)
- Has no royalty or annual licensing costs
- Offers a $100 (USD) Discount for U.S. Military Veterans
Is a technical or sales background necessary to be successful as a Partner?
Do I need an office or a warehouse?
Will your products work in countries outside the US?
How do I find customers?
GES Global Partners operate with no restricted territory.
What kind of profit can I make on a sale?
Are there any guarantees?
Does GES Global provide insurance?
How much does it cost to become a GES Global Partner?
How do I become a Partner?
This is just the beginning of the story! To learn more, please navigate through this website. You will find a wealth of information about GES Global and your business opportunity. We hope that you will recognize the great opportunity that is available to you and take the next step and become a GES Global Partner/Dealer.
Request to become a dealer using the form below: